Giám Sát Tại The Black Hole Group, Singapore Địa Chỉ: 778 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 198746
Company: The Black Hole Group
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, be proactive and have initiative.
- Overseeing the daily operations on shifts.
- Ensure proper uniform, punctuality and grooming are according to company policy and standard.
- Maintaining a positive environment and culture which provides fast, efficient and friendly service for both customers and staff
- Maintains a clean and organized environment and when necessary assist with the packing of stocks.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of staff.
- Provide guidance and set examples for staff to ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are maintained and followed.
- Proactive in solving customer’s problems and providing satisfactory solutions to various situations.
- Perform and supervise POS duties and Front of House duties including ordering, serving, greeting of customers, opening and closing procedures.
- To identify and report any potential work hazards, operational, inconsistencies, machines break down to the Operation Manager. To investigate and document these incidents if required.
- “Owner” and Role Model of the service initiative during his/her shift.
- Ensures that all cash transactions and handling procedures are upheld. He/she is accountable for the funds when on shift.
- Passionate about service
- Minimum education requirement of O levels and above.
- Minimum one year of previous supervisory role in the F&B industry.
- Outgoing personality and a go-getter.
- Enjoy challenges and able to cope in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Basic computer and Microsoft skills required.
- Must have the ability to work overtime, on special events, weekends and Public Holidays when needed.